HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1725 branches and 4232 ATMs spread over 779 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our bank will reside in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. We are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry The Bankâ€™s objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments. We are committed to healthy growth in profitability while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
Designation Acquisition Manager – Current Account – Retail Liabilities
* Performance on Target VS Achievement on the core product.
* Performance against the norms on the core product.
* Performance on the retail MIS-number of branches on/off plan.
* Growth over last year or whenever taken charge of the territory.
* Contribution of Self-Sourcing on the over-all business.
* Rating on Sales Management Skills:
* Percentage of manpower qualifying for incentives.
* Gap on recruitment of FOS between the norm and actual.
* Need to recruit FOS fresh or attrition-new joinees.
* Level of knowledge of the manpower teams-this will be a key decider on the sales management skills.
* Monitoring thru the FOS tracker-was he tracker always in place and was it used to make some key decisions on manpower.
* Quality of accounts sourced:
* Adherence to KYC norms and handling of KYC alerts.
* % cheque bouncing for new acquisition/cross sell.
* How many complaints have been escalated related to your work area and have they been handled in time.
* Depletion irrespective of whether data as provided or not-to check the level of involvement and intensity to manage business.
* Productivity of FOS month on month.
* Cross Sell:
* Target vs achievement.
* Rank in the region and across India as well.
* New Initiative:
* Was there any effort or strategy in place for the branches lagging on the retail MIS plan.
* Time taken to step up on a new product.
* Understanding of interdepartmental work related issues and knowledge-influences the relationship with the channel.
* Ranking on national level contests.
* Candidate must possess at least a Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
* At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Retail Banking/Branch Operation or equivalent.
* 1 Full-Time positions available.
Experience 4 – 6 Years
Industry Type Banking/Financial Services/Broking
Role Mergers&Acquisitions Mgr
Functional Area Banking, Insurance
Education UG – Any Graduate
PG – MBA/PGDM
Keywords Sales Management, Acquisition, Cross Sell, Acquisition Manager
Job Posted 15 Mar
How to apply:
To apply online click here