Our Client headquartered in Paris is a worldwide communications solutions provider with the most strong portfolio of converged products, wireline, wireless, applications and the largest support team & services in the industry. They are committed to innovation with a portfolio of more than 20,000 patents and the industry’s largest research and development capabilities. They have operations in more than 120 countries with a strong base of 6000 plus employee in India with R&D centers across Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and NCR
Designation Circle Lead – Wireless – Bihar – 1 Opening(s)
Hiring For Telecom Majors
- Will be responsible for the smooth circle operations including SLA monitoring & Project Delivery.
- Continuous monitoring of Network Performance and thrive to achieve/exceed the set KPI parameters. Improving NETWORK availability of CDMA& GSM both, developing skill set and setting up processes.
- Responsible for all RAN & CORE performance matrix.
- Resource Management & effectively lead a team of Switch, RAN & RF engineers.
- Network Capacity Augmentation & Optimization to meet Quality requirements
- Timely execution of Preventive & Corrective Maintenance Routines
- Events Management
- Generation of all Management Reports (Internal & External)
- Managing Status / Progress Review meetings.
- B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M. Tech with 15 – 18 Years of experience.
- Should anticipate and identify deviations and keep all participants and stakeholders informed.
- Should identify, log, analyze and manage potential and actual issues and risks, taking corrective action by tackling day-to-day issues head on and reviewing how more serious issues and risks might impact operations from quality and cost perspectives.
- Identify where and when management of issues and risks or accommodating altered requirements will involve extra time or extra resources and where efficiencies can be made.
- Should have Vendor Management Skills
- Should be able to articulate and negotiate consensus with his team members on a final vision for efficient circle operations.
- Must be courteous in written and oral communication, and be able to get ideas across in a non-confrontational manner in one-to-one situations, small groups, and before large audiences
Kindly mail your updated Profile / CV in a word format along with the following details:
1. Current CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Notice Period
4. Current Location
5. Relocation (Yes/No)
6. Total years of experience
7. Skills / Expertise
8. Passport details
9. Do you hold any visa?
10. Professional references -Two (Name, Designation, Company & Contact)
Experience 15 – 18 Years
Industry Type Telcom/ISP
Functional Area IT-Support, Telecom, Hardware
Education UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecomunication
PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required
Keywords Network Performance, Network optimization, Network Availability, CDMA, KPI Monitoring, SLA Monitoring, Wireless, RAN, CORE, Corrective Maintenance Routines
How to apply:
Contact Zinia Fernandes
dEEVOiR Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
505,’B Wing’, KEMP Plaza, Off. Chincholi Bunder
Rd. Extn, Malad (West)
Job Posted 08 Jul
Reference Circle Lead – Wireless – Bihar