Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Compensation:Rupees 3,50,000 – 7,00,000
Commensurate with skills and experience.
Education:UG – B.Com – Commerce
PG – CA
Industry Type:Banking/Financial Services/Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, CS, Audit
Posted Date:18 Aug
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account and other financial reports
• Monitoring day-to-day financial accounting both at Branch and Head office
• Coordinating with banks for day-to-day banking function and funding
• Controlling and monitoring reconciliation of ledgers, registers and all accounting records
• Collating financial data and Preparations of return s as per the requirements of various funders, statutory authorities and the management
• Coordinate with Internal Audit, Statutory audit, provide all information and records for smooth conduct of audit
• Monitoring of dues to funders and ensuring timely availability of funds to ensure timely repayments
• Funds management, transferring and monitoring funds to/from the branches, reconciling inter-office transactions
• Managing Investments of surplus funds, tracking of maturity, monitoring reconciliation of investment income
• Preparing Budgets and variances
• Managing statutory dues, Income Tax, TDS, and Service Tax etc.
• Any other task assigned by management from time to time.
Keywords: M.Com / CA having 4 – 10 yrs of exp. in handling the account and management at Head Office level
Desired Candidate Profile
• M.Com with at least 7-10 years of experience and/or a CA(Inter/Final) with at least 4-5 years of experience;
• Firsthand experience of financial management at medium to large institution along with knowledge towards various applicable Accounting Standards, statutory rules and regulations.
• Experience of handling large Cash transactions/Cash management
• Experience of handling the account and management at Head Office level (Balance Sheet preparation, Balance Sheet consolidation etc.)
• The above experience comprises senior to middle management responsibilities preferably in banking, micro finance or relevant financial field with a track record of quality achievements;
• Risk Management, teambuilding, interpersonal, analytical and planning skills
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Excellent computer skills (esp. MS Office applications, local accounting systems and software).
SAIJA Finance Private Ltd is a Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC) formed in April 2008 having 7 Branches in Bihar at Patna, Danapur, Arrah, Hajipur, Patna Sahib, Muzaffarpur and Chhapra with a focus on providing microfinance services for the urban and rural poor, in the underserved geographies of Northern India – Bihar, Jharkhand, etc.
SAIJA and ACCION International have decided to partner to make SAIJA Finance a leading
microfinance institution in India. (For more details log on to www.saija.in)
How to apply:
Company Name:Saija Finance Pvt. Ltd.
Executive Name:Ghanashyam Dey
Address:Saija Finance Pvt Ltd
3rd Floor, Uma Complex,
Reference ID:Manager-Finance & Accounts