largest telecom passive infrastructure providers that deploys, owns and manages telecom towers and communications structures for all wireless operators. Not only did we pioneer the passive infrastructure sharing concept in India, but are also today the leaders with over 30,000 Towers across the circles we operate in, with some of them in the remotest and tough terrains. We also pioneered the concept of environment friendly Towers or GreenTowers and energy efficient methods for maintenance of these sites.
Designation Zonal Operation Manager – Bihar – 1 Opening(s)
1. Maintenance of Uptime as per the MSA
2. Managing entire operations of the Zone ensuring optimum utilization of the available Resources
3. Ensure safety and control on all official property & documentation.
4. Driving Cost control initiatives and reduction of cost in terms of Opex and replacement capex.
5. Analysis of previous days faults and plans accordingly to reduce the faults day by day. Coordinate/ Escalate if major issues to Energy Manager / Infra Manager if not within the control of Zone and close the issue.
6. To be proactive for any incoming shortfalls and escalate the same to Energy Manager / Infra Manager in time.
7. Any shortfalls in the system to be documented and sent to Energy Manager / Infra Manager to take necessary action.
8. To liaison with the equipment manufacturer and arrange for training of technicians in the particular equipment supplied by them, if required take the help of Infra Manger in organizing it. Follow HO initiatives for training, train and record the training.
9. If any site is not falling under the time frame given in the SLA to run the operation smoothly should be escalated to the Infra Manager in time, documentation of the same to be done by mail or any means to confirm the time of escalation of the problem and resolve.
10. Ensure 24 Hrs access to all sites if in case any problem in any of the sites bring into notice of Estate Manager through documented form and resolve.
11. Ensure all the technicians are having proper keys and maintain a register of handing over or taking over of keys in case any body resigns or on long leave.
12. Documentation of inventory of Clusters taken over with all technical details available of the equipments on the charge of Bharti.
Documentation of any addition or deletion of equipments in the sites.
Before taking over new sites proper audit of sites in O&M perspective should be ensured with documentation and communication.
13. Proper maintenance of special tools provided and ensures its availability at all times through with book in and out control.
Maintenance of tools register issued to technicians and recovery of tools in case any technician resigns from his job, and bring into notice of accounts in case of any deficiency.
14. Analyse the overall consumption of diesel at sites and proper accounting of diesel. Maintain the MIS and it should be sent to Energy Manager at intervals predefined and should be online.
15.Keep ready all the requisite documents & MIS and it should be presented to Circle authorities or HO as and when required.
16. Maintain a copy of all the documents either hard or soft copy for long term in predefined place for long term analysis or any ambiguities.
Material stock control and reconciliation on specific interval.
17. Developing system to control theft cases by proper checks and balances. Vendors to be informed of all such mechanism to stop malpractices.
18.Sending of Daily report, Monthly report, EB Readings, GCU/PIU readings in time at definite intervals as predefined.
1. Only Graduate Electrical/ Electronics Engineer should apply
2. Technical graduates with Defence background will be preferred.
3. Should have the ability to manage and motivate team at Zonal level.
4. Must have thorough knowledge of Electrical concept and working of DG, SMPS, PIU & battery etc.
5. Should have good analytical and interpersonal skills.
6. Candidate with Passive Infra experience preferred
7. Must be willing to work in a 24X7 & high service delivery environment
8. Assertive and good negotiation skills
9. Must be mobile- willing to travel
10. Energetic and mature to handle multiple stakeholders and large sized teams.
Experience 6 – 8 Years
Industry Type Telcom/ISP
Role Electrical Engnr -Telecom
Functional Area IT-Support, Telecom, Hardware
Education UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication
PG – M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication
Compensation: Rupees 5,50,000 – 8,50,000
Keywords Knowledge of DG, SMPS, PIU & battery etc., Passive Infra experience
How to apply:
Contact Bharti Infratel Limited
Job Posted 08 Aug