3 – 5 Years
Agartala, Aizawal, Cuttack, Gangtok, Patna, Pondicherry, Trivandrum• 3 to 5 years experience in Network Management
• 1 to 2 years experience Data Centre network installation, operations and enhancement.
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
• Thorough knowledge of good server and system administration principles
• Exposure to BS15000 process / IS027001 / BS7799 / 1SO20000 / ITIL or ITIL certified
• Knowledge of VLAN addresses including IPV6 addressing scheme
• Knowledge of TCP/IP ports and services, familiarity with IP Tables a plus
• Knowledge of OSI model, subnetting and CIDR
• Knowledge of DNS
• Knowledge of IP routing and switch
The objective of this job is to manage and monitor networks (network components of LAN, WAN, etc.).
Perform a variety of tasks related to network viz., maintenance, security, evaluation, and training to ensure network performance requirements.
• Monitor and upgrade (network equipments including firewalls, routers, gateways, switches, DHCP servers, DNS servers, and related software and services) network for performance and security issues.
• Maintain, monitor, analyze system components and make recommendations regarding network utilization.
• Plan and implement network security, including defining firewall and router security policies, applying cryptography to network applications, managing host security, file permissions, file system integrity, and adding & deleting users as well as backup and disaster recovery plans.
• Switch and Router management including IPS for WAN and DR setup.
• Oversee the day-to-day operation of computer networks including hardware / software support, training, and special projects
• Must demonstrate ability to learn and become proficient at using Rack space specific tools for configuring, deploying and managing network devices
• Proficient at implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting complex VPN configurations
• Troubleshoot networks, systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
• Anticipate communication and networking problems and implement preventive measures.
• Investigate, recommend and install enhancements and operating procedures that optimize network availability
• Reply to any query and frame responses to any relevant policy related matters
• Management of ATM, Frame Relay, MPLS, Wireless, Broadband, Protocol Analysis Tools and Network management system.
• Manage SAN environments such as network bandwidth and port of SAN system.
Network Monitoring and Capacity Building
• Ensure timely appraisal of the Network and security related components of the Project Reports and ensure their adherence to the standards and guidelines around technology in general and network security in particular
• Provide regular reports and other information to higher authorities/ bodies on status of network performance, future bandwidth requirements and other network capacity enhancement related requirements.
Navabharat Chambers Rajbhavan Road
HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500082