1) To built up and develop close relationship existing dealers / sub-dealers.
2) To appoint new dealers / sub-dealers in the unrepresented market.
3) To ensure secondary sales generation to support existing / new dealers / sub-dealers.
4) To estimate segment wise, size wise market share analysis of assigned region and report the same.
5) To maintain a detailed database of dealers and sub-dealers.
6) Ensure regular stock taking at the end of the month at Depot.
7) To achieve sales targets as required by the company for the area allotted in the Dealers / Sub-dealers segments.
To ensure proper marketing activities such as Meets, Site & Promotional Branding, Counter Staff Training.
9) To report competitor’s activities in allotted area and suggest counter measures.
10) To ensure smooth and effective servicing of customer complaints giving correct feedback.
11) Internal and external co-ordination for the execution of the sales orders.
12) Ensure timely collections from customers as stipulated in the company’s policy.
13) To submit various kinds of reports as specified by the Corporate Sales Team.
Salary:INR 2,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A
Industry:Construction, Engineering, Cement, Metals
Functional Area:Sales, BD
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/ Business Development Manager
Keyskills:Sales, marketing,Business Development
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:(UG – Any Graduate) OR (PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization)
Market Knowledge:- Candidate should have exposure in local market.
Language – Command over local language in addition to English.
Specific Skills:- Exposure in dealer / distribution network, channel sales, secondary sales, willing to travel in allotted region.
Established in 1958, This organisation is the market leader in the field of ceramic tiles in India.This organisation has a strong service network of technicians and engineers spread across the country. This network complements the range of bath products by offering various services like installation, trouble-shooting, repairs, and AMC.
How to apply: