1. Retail Sales and marketing professional having over 5 to 8yrs experience in managing function of sales, distribution, trade marketing.
2. Have hands on experience in handling Channel sales, distributor
3. Management, BTL activities, trade schemes, trade loyalty programs & Increasing market share
3. New category launches & extensions, merchandising, supply chain Management, category management systems & processes. Credit Control
4 Sales & Distribution Management:
- Planning & achieving primary & secondary targeted annual sales plans- volumes & turnovers for all categories
- Ensure right market representation & outlet coverage
- Develop accurate sales forecasting & ensure minimal variances
- Ensure the closing stock is as per plan across supply chain
- Track & develop service mix to outlets to ensure right merchandising coverage.
- Input required on monthly schemes/trade schemes
5. Distribution Management:
- Monitoring distributor productivity-outlet coverage, Call productivity, Effective coverage
- Ensure distributor’s customer service mix-Supply frequency, fill rates, damage replacement, meet customer expectations
- Authorize distributor claims & assist distributor in credit management
6. Trade Marketing:
- Communication of all planned activities like product launches, monthly promotions, schemes, trade schemes & trade loyalty programs.
- Planning of all marketing aids to increase sales, visibility, brand awareness, consumer engagement & consumer promotions.
- Negotiation of branding spaces at retail-Glow signs, inshops, dealer, boards, branded shops etc.
- Managing vendors for developing & implementation for all BTL activities.
- Monitor & manage spends are within norms
- Monitor competition activities & develop counter strategy to minimize threats
- Brand Management:
- Assist in planning BTL activities & monitor progress over pre-decided time lines with respect to Effectiveness, Cost to Incremental Sales & Outcome.
- Input into new product launches & build entry strategy in the market Media brief communication to all relevant stakeholders
- Scan opportunities for developing new business for various brands through cross category promotions & long term tie-ups with retail category team
Salary: Not Disclosed
(UG – B.Sc – Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, B.Pharma – Pharmacy) (PG – MBA/PGDM – International Business, Marketing)
Experience: 4 to 8 yrs.
- Only male candidates are eligible.
- Candidate should have good communication and presentation skills.
- Candidate should be good in building relationship.
- Candidate acquainted with more than one regional language would be prefered(excluding hindi and english).
- Candidate should have minimum 4 years pharma Sales Exeprience.
Claris Lifesciences is one of the largest sterile injectables pharmaceutical companies in India with a market presence in 98 countries worldwide. Our products range across various therapeutic segments, including anesthesia, critical care, anti-infectives, renal care, infusion therapy, enteral & parenteral nutrition and oncology. We offer injectables in various delivery systems, such as glass and plastic bottles (EURO Head & Nipple Head), vials, ampoules, pre-filled syringes and non-PVC/PVC bags.Our customer base primarily includes government and private hospitals, aid agencies, and nursing homes.
We have five manufacturing facilities spread over a 78-acre campus located in Ahmedabad,India. Certain of these facilities have been approved by foreign regulatory authorities including the USFDA, MHRA (UK), TGA (Australia), NAM (Finland), GCC FDCA (Gulf Co-operation Council including Saudi Arabia, U.A.E. and other countries in the Middle East), ANVISA (Brazil) and INVIMA (Colombia).
How to apply:
To Apply Online Visit here