• Responsible for implementation of project activities at grass root level.
• Conduct awareness and mobilization campaigns for all stages of the project.
• Ensuring effective data collection and reporting systems in place from grass root to central team.
• Ensuring timely submission of reports and other program documents.
• Facilitating and maintaining partnerships within and outside the community.
• Responsible for identifying gaps and ensuring they are addressed on time.
• Responsible for recruiting and leading team of interns at district level.
• Any other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Graduate with about 2-3 years of experience in relationship building and creating support groups within the community.
• Managing and executing all activities to be undertaken within the space of the project.
• Demonstrated track record in achieving challenging targets and developing large community base.
• Good communication skills. Knowledge of Hindi and local language would be an advantage.
• Good leadership skills. Should be able to manage team and allocate work.
• Strong networking, negotiating and relationship building skills. Good team player and gender sensitive.
• Should be willing to relocate and travel extensively.
• Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office, especially word and excel.
How to apply:
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “DPO_Bihar”